Do you want to use precision die casting to acquire the items you want? If you’re looking for such items, search for EKO, which will provide you with a bespoke item made from high-quality materials. This article will surely help you to reach out to all the information regarding EKO company and acquire the active services of die casting.
EKO’s steady expansion is fueled by a commitment to provide our customers with high-quality die casting and sheet metal parts. It ensures high-quality items with a customizable tendency of getting the best precision die-cutting whether it is a material made from aluminum or zinc. It gives the authenticity of the materials used with corrosion-resistant material which makes the material highly reliable and long lasting.
What is die casting?
The process of pressing molten metal into a mold cavity under great pressure is known as die casting. The mold cavity in precision die casting is usually constructed with two steel dies that have been machine-created into the desired shape.
Die casting is a mass-production method that is ideal for high-volume objects. Because metal dies and casting equipment account for such a big portion of capital expenditures, the additional cost per item is usually rather low.
The specialty of EKO industry
Die castings at EKO are made from non-ferrous metals like aluminum, zinc, and tin-based alloys. The type of metal being cast determines the type of machine utilized to manufacture the cast (hot chamber/cold chamber).
The precision die-casting technique assures that our products have great surface finishing and dimensional uniformity, as well as precise measurements.
Materials used for precision die casting
- Alloys that are ideal for die casting are corrosion resistant and have the right density.
- When choosing the suitable alloy for your die-cast, the engineers consider mechanical attributes such as strength, hardness, and elongation.
- Aluminum, magnesium, zinc, and copper are the most frequent die casting alloys.
Quality control system
- Corrosion resistance, casting ease, mechanical characteristics, and dimensional stability are all advantages of precision dye casting in aluminum. It also has exceptional shielding properties, has high electrical conductivity, and is durable enough to produce high-quality finishing results.
- Zinc possesses properties such as excellent heat conductivity, precision, and casting stability. It has outstanding thin wall capability, allowing it to produce high-quality finishing qualities.
So make use of EKO’s advantageous precision dye casting role and take advantage of its excellent services, which include a plethora of customization options. The level of service you receive is exceptional.