Are you thinking of how you can be a little extra on giving your dad the best birthday greeting?
Well, we have been all there— writes a few lines and we’re suddenly caught up in the middle no longer know what to write next. Basically, it makes it hard to express your emotions, intentions, and feelings towards your dad. But all you just wanted to say is a huge thank you and that you cherish him.
Well, worry no more! Read the birthday wishes here that are ideal to give to your dad to make him feel special on his birthday. You can either send this online, a social media post, through a letter or send him a text message.
You really don’t have to be there for him— just a simple text message telling him you remember him on his special day makes everything worthwhile. Although, being there with him with a hug makes such a huge difference too.
The Best Happy Wishes
Your dad deserves the best on his birthday, and that best wouldn’t be complete without giving him the best happy wishes. Read the birthday wishes here the 5 from our list.
- To the best father, anyone could ever have, thank you for always being there for me, pushing me to give my best every step of the way. Remember that I would not be the person I am today if it’s not for your advice, your disciplines, and your wisdom. Happy birthday, Daddy!
- Daddy, when did I forget to tell you that you are the best dad in the world? If it were Father’s day, I would surely give you a tie and a medal of being the world’s best dad. But since today is your birthday, then I will give you all my love, respect and affection that a father like you who’s brave, strong, and loving deserves! Happy Birthday, my dad!
- Happy Birthday, dad! To my first love, who made me believe that superheroes exist. Daddy, I wish you all the best because you deserve that. Thank you for being my strength when things go unsure and hard. Thank you for being there as a friend, as a father to listen to. Thank you because although I am not worthy of your love, you still did. Not because for the fact that I am your daughter, but because you love me whole ever since I’ve ever laid eyes in this collided world. Happy Birthday, Daddy!
- Dad, I might not be there with you physically but know that my thoughts are with you. You are everything a daughter would ever wish for. I am so lucky that I have been your daughter. I am lucky that you are my father, you are the best daddy! I love you and happy birthday dad!
- Happy birthday, daddy! Thank you for being my number inspiration, you’ve taught me so much that molded me to who I am today. If it weren’t for you, I’ll never know what I’d do. You simply bring out the best in me dad— thank you for simply being the best. Thank you because you made me believe love is greater than anything else. Happy birthday, dad, enjoy your day!
That’s it! Now that you’ve read the birthday wishes here, don’t forget to include a cute picture of your dad as you send the best happy wishes to him!