Instagram is a mobile app which is gaining quick popularity among the young generations and people who are smart phone users. It is a mobile app which connects you to the world and let you upload your world online. Through Instagram, you can instantaneously share and upload pictures online. You can even comment, like, share, view and post pictures, videos, hash tag people and things. On the whole, Instagram is an overall package of entertainment. Whether you like it or not, you cannot disregard the power of social networking these days. One among them is Instagram. Many business entrepreneurs, small scale start-up companies and even celebrities have hooked themselves with the usage of Instagram. However, you might wonder, how some people have more followers than you have on Instagram accounts.
The social media has become a social hub for promoting business and brands. Using different brand names and promoting ads, many companies are increasing their sales. However, one must know the tactics in order to get famous. Although, there are ways to become famous instantaneously, you might risk getting shadow banned or even worse, banned forever. Hence, we provide you with organic ways of increasing your followers on Instagram.
- Be active: Maintaining an active profile involves uploading of eye-catchy pictures, commenting and sharing of pictures. Instagram is all about images. Hence, be active on this site and gain popularity.
- Be a public profile: Instagram provides you with two options. You can either choose o show yourself to the world or limit yourself to the people you know. If you have a public profile, you may garner more followers than usual.
- Interaction: interaction in Instagram means sending likes, comments, shares to other’s photos. This, way you get in contact of other people and gradually increase your followers. You can post pictures using hash tags and share interactive messages online.
- Get tuned at right time: If you are uploading photos, then upload them at the right time. Do not post at the time when the whole world is sleeping. According to research, it has been found that people are mostly active on Instagram on Wednesdays and Weekends in the evening time. Hence, next time when you upload, make sure you keep a track of time. You will gather likes and comments in your bag instantaneously.
- Using the right Hash Tags: Hash tags are as important part of Instagram, as much as views. When you use the right hash tag, it tends to reach the greater audience. Use simple, yet reasonable hash tags to your pictures.
- Connect with people on other sites: If you have social networking contacts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Gmail; connect and invite people to use Instagram. Thereby, you get followers much easily than usual.